- Vans is a leading, global action sports and lifestyle brand, but is not leading the way in the New Zealand market.
- Based on our learning’s in an analysis of Vans target market we will present an integrated marketing campaign, aimed at re-positioning Vans as the industry leader in action sports and youth lifestyle fashion in New Zealand.
- Adopting Vans already well established slogan ‘Off The Wall’ we will build a multi-tiered campaign, diving into the action sports, music and youth scenes, while building an interactive relationship with our target audience.
We will re-define the role of a lifestyle fashion brand in New Zealand’s youth culture
The Nuts & Bolts – The reason we are here..
- Positioning: How are Vans perceived in the NZ market v US market?
- Target Audience: Who are they and how do they think? What are they influenced by?
- Objectives: What do we want to achieve?
The Way Forward – How we get to where we want to be..
- Message: What we want to say to our target audience, the campaign tone and feeling.
- Campaign: What – Where – How will we reach the target audience? Potential issues.
- Integration & Timeline: The way that we bring everything together, and when we do what.